Saturday, March 21, 2015

Help me to make the right decision!!

I wanted to get a tattoo of Mordru on my right calf cuz he is Amethyst's archenemy. Amethyst is on my left calf so it will balance out But the problem is: I'm extremely indecisive on which image I wanted to put on my right calf.

If I had another life spare to use, I would tattoo on my face the same way Esteban Maroto's Mordru in Amethyst Mini-Series. 

If I had another life, I would want Mordru's face tattoo on my face
 I don't know if this image would be good on my right calf or not.  Aye or nah?

* * *
 Mordru's body on Dr. Fate's helmet 
Aye or nah

* * *

Only his body. Aye or nah

* * *

Only Mordru, Dr Fate & Mordru's comments on my right calf?
Aye or nah

* * *

Or this one?  No rainbow for me, of course.
Aye or nah

* * *

No words, just the transformation of Mordru
Aye or nah

* * *

Or this one? The entire comment, magic & Mordru - no background needed
Aye or nah

* * *

Flaw, Mordru & the fonts only.
Aye or nah

* * *

No white circle - remove it and good enough? 
Aye or nah

* * *

Only his comments but not the rest.
Aye or nah

* * *

And this one? Mordru, his magic creatures & his words stay.
Aye or nah

Finally, can you folks help me to decide which one I wanted it on my right calf?

Cheers,

R-

No comments: